Sunday, September 11, 2022
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Children will leave following song service for Jr. Church.
- Today is the last Cowboy Church of the season. Pleasure classes start at 11: 00 AM, followed by the message, then lunch will be served. We will resume following lunch with the fun show events. Everyone is welcome to share in a day of fun and fellowship for all horse lovers!
- We will be working on the VBS float the week of Sept. 12th, if you are interested in helping, please contact Pastor Jordan.
- Board Meeting Sept. 12th at 7:00 PM.
- We will be taking up Fall Alabaster Sept. 18th – Sept. 25th. Please be sure your offerings are clearly marked.
- Janiece Self will be starting a new Sunday School Class September 18th called The Plan of Redemption. This will be a 13-week class. If you are interested in this class, please sign up at the welcome center so we will know what we need to purchase for materials. This class will be a great class for anyone who is still young in their faith and eager to learn!
- Moravia Community Blood Drive will be Sept. 20th at the Lighthouse Church of the Nazarene from 2:00-6:00 PM. To make an appointment please see Carol Martin (641-895-9090).Women’s Ministry is planning a few outing that you may be interested in joining; Sept. 17th Downtown Farmer’ Market in Des Moines, Sept. 24th Farmhouse Market in Milo, IA. If you would be interested joining in these events, please see the signup sheet at Welcome Center for more information.
- Tava’s Wednesday Night Bible Study will be starting a new section on Esther on Sept. 21st. If you are interested joining this study, please see Tava Hoffman so she can have enough materials.
- Gisele Chapman will be leading a Fall Women’s Bible Study on Thursday Mornings at 10:00 AM. The study will be on Joseph and will begin Sept. 22nd thru Nov. 17th. If you plan to join this study, please see Gisele for the Bible Study materials.
- There are signup sheets at the Welcome Center for anyone interested in joining 60’s Plus Sept 22nd for a tour of the Johnson Machine Work and one for a trip to Branson Oct. 19th-22nd
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Men’s Prayer Breakfast Oct. 8th 7:00 AM
60’s Plus Sept. 25th following PM service.
TNT Oct. 2nd following AM service
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
The family of Mike Asbury
John Clark – Very Serious Health Needs
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Margaret Houser, Myles Clawson, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Larry Smith, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals, DeVere Davis
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Bev Ryan, Glennis Ward, Vernell Alexandres, Kristin Anderson, Deanna Allen, Phyllis Keever, Lynn Knapp, Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, David Weeks, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Karen Radovich, Leon Kleiss, Ryan McElroy, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Lori Johnson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Amy Young, Cindy Riggenbach, Sunny Martin, Carol Tadlock, Steve Davidson, Sam Kirby
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to email@example.com, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Trino and Anna Jara
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona