Sunday, August 1, 2021
Join us for Sunday School at 9:30 AM
Children will leave after song service to go to Jr. Church.
- Our youth sponsors and camp participants would like to thank you for your prayers and financial assistance for camp this year. Our teens had a great week at Camp Table Rock and are excited to share their stories with you this morning.
- Consumed Youth Ministries will be selling camp t-shirts. If you are interested in purchasing one of these shirts, you can find an order form on the welcome center. Please return these forms to the mailbox of Kaylee and Joe Cloyed.
- TNT is TODAY. If you are in your twenties or thirties, please join us after morning service for food and fellowship. Please bring a side or desert if you and your family plan to attend.
- Free Books! – There is a table in the vestibule full of books from Pastor’s collection. Pastor would like to invite you look through them and take any you would be interested in.
- Our new District Superintendent Michael Kraemer, his wife Latifah, and their family will be visiting our church on Sunday Aug. 8th which is their first week of service to the Iowa District.
- Cowboy Church will be next Sunday Aug. 8th. Pleasure classes begin at 11 AM. After, they will be breaking for service and lunch, followed by the fun show events.
- Do you attend Sunday School? We would love for you to join us at 9:30 AM next week for Sunday School! If you need help finding a class you can see an usher when you arrive, they can point you in the right direction.
- The Moravia Mohawk Football team will be holding a slow pitch softball tournament and Country Music Concert on Aug. 15th starting at 12:30 PM at the Moravia High Proceeds go towards the purchase of updated safety helmets and other equipment for the team. If you are interested participating in this event you can contact Matt Messamaker at 641-895-5192. They will also be serving loose meat sandwiches, chips, and a drink for $5.
- Help us Celebrate Pastor & Gisele’s retirement!!! Aug. 29th following Sunday AM service we will be having a potluck lunch (please bring sides and desserts). We will also be having an Open House from 3-5 PM. If you are not able to attend, but would like to send a card, please send it to the church Attn: Pastor Chapman. Please join us in thanking Pastor and Gisele for dedicating their lives to God’s ministry, this church, and our community!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Men’s Prayer Breakfast Aug. 14th at 7:00 AM
TNT Aug. 1st following AM service
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Pastor & Gisele – retiring at the end of Aug. – pray for them as they enter this new stage of life.
Our Next Pastor
Laretta Seeley – Eyesight
Steve Davidson – Health Needs
Verna Clancy – Bonnie Clancy’s Mother – Bronchial Pneumonia
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, Richard Hatfield, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Margaret Houser, Don Hontz, Jay Rogers, Myles Clawson, Ed Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Larry Smith, Darrell Keeney, Larry Proctor, Melanie Seals
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Bev Ryan, Glennis Ward, Vernell Alexandres, Louise McBain, Kristin Anderson, Deanna Allen, Phyllis Keever, Lynn Knapp, Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, David Weeks, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Vic Helt, Lynn Winans, Karen Radovich, Leon Kleiss, Ryan McElroy, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Lori Johnson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Letha Cormeny McDonough, George Jones, Denise Dillion, Shane Exline, Chasity Hardin, Don Vander Hart, Kim Williams, Nathan Stouwie, Ricky Whitehead, Deborah Hudson, Luke Brown, Dennis Welch, Jonny Moore
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Trino and Anna Jara
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona