Sunday, July 11, 2021
Join us for Sunday School at 9:30 AM
Children will leave after song service to go to Jr. Church.
- Congratulations to our new District Superintendent Michael Kraemer. Please pray for him and his family as they transition into this new role and make the move to Iowa from North Dakota.
- Cowboy Church will be Pleasure classes begin at 11AM. After, they will be breaking for service and lunch, followed by the fun show events. Rain date will be next Sunday July 18th.
- Kids Camp starts tomorrow at Wesley Woods Campgrounds. Please pray for the children going to camp and the counselors who will be with them. Also please pray for the weather, there is a lot of rain in the forecast at this point.
- We encourage families with teens going to camp to participate in the No Media Challenge. Two weeks before camp (which is TODAY) stop watching TV, stop playing video games, using the internet, and listening to secular music. The idea is to unclog your hearts and minds, so you are ready to hear from God and experience what He’s planned for you all! Help your children stay accountable and maximize their camp experience.
- Center Shot is Wednesday at 6:30 PM, children going into 4th grade to 7th grade are invited to attend. All children not attending Center Shot will meet in the Nursery with Pastor Freddy and Cassie.
- TNT will be July 18th. If you are in your twenties or thirties, please join us after morning service for food and fellowship. Please bring a side or desert if you and your family plan to attend.
- Circle of Freedom is a faith-based organization whose mission is to help women with addictions gain freedom in Jesus. Currently they are working on building a residential home to help some of these women take steps in rebuilding their lives. July 17th they will be having a workday at the building site in Seymour. If you would be interested in helping, please contact Jeff Wilson TODAY.
- Pastor is retiring at the end of August. He has been a wonderful leader for our church for the past 29 years and will be greatly missed. Please pray for him & Gisele as they enter this new stage in life. Please also join us in praying that God sends the right person to lead our church next.
- It’s Fair season! Please pray for the success and safety of our local county fairs and 4H participants in the next few weeks. A few coming up will be – Davis County Fair July 13th-17th, Appanoose County Fair July 18th-24th, and Monroe County Fair July 29th-Aug. 2nd.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Men’s Prayer Breakfast Aug. 14th at 7:00 AM
60’s Plus July 25th after PM Service
Youth Camp July 26th – 30th
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Kim & Rosie Smith – Retirement from DS position
Our New District Superintendent Michael Kraemer and his family
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, Richard Hatfield, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Margaret Houser, Don Hontz, Jay Rogers, Myles Clawson, Ed Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Larry Smith, Darrell Keeney, Larry Proctor, Melanie Seals, Bonnie Main
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Bev Ryan, Glennis Ward, Vernell Alexandres, Louise McBain, Kristin Anderson, Deanna Allen, Phyllis Keever, Lynn Knapp, Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, David Weeks, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Vic Helt, Lynn Winans, Karen Radovich, Leon Kleiss, Ryan McElroy, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Lori Johnson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Letha Cormeny McDonough, George Jones, Denise Dillion, Shane Exline, Chasity Hardin, Don Vander Hart, Kim Williams, Nathan Stouwie, Ricky Whitehead, Deborah Hudson, Luke Brown, Dennis Welch, Jonny Moore
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Trino and Anna Jara
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona