Sunday, April 2, 2023
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Children will leave following song service for Jr. Church.
- Easter Drama is Here! This year’s presentation This Changes Everything starts TONIGHT at 6:00 PM, April 5th at 7:00 PM, and April 7th at 7:00 PM. Please help us share this information! Pray that God will open the hearts of those who come to hear His message for them.
- We need help setting up tables in the gym for the Easter Drama following AM service today. This should take 10-20 minutes depending on how much help we can get. If you can help, please meet in the gym right after service. Parents you can pick up your children in the teen room today.
- We still need help with kitchen clean up following the Friday night’s Drama. If you are able to help with this, please contact the church office.
- Christian Motorcyclists Association (Ottumwa Soul Patrol Chapter) would like to invite our kids to a Blessing of the Bikes. They will be here April 16th for our AM service to present a presentation on bike safety and say a blessing over the children’s bikes. Your child is welcome to bring their bike that day. We will be blocking off a section of the parking lot for this event.
- 2023 Graduating Seniors: Be sure to get your Men’s Ministry Scholarship Application in by April 17th. You can pick up a paper copy from the Welcome Center or you can email the church office at email@example.com and we will forward you a link to fill the application out online. If you have questions see Jeff Wilson, Dayton Fears, or Joe Cloyed.
- There will be a ladies brunch May 6th at 10:00 AM. There will be a guest speaker as well as music. Adults will cast $8, children 10 and under will be free, be sure to clearly mark your payment before putting it in the offering. There is a sign-up sheet on the Welcome center that is currently in the gym. If you have any questions please see Martha VanSickel, Cindy Riggenbach, or Melia Chapman.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
60’s Plus April 30th following PM Service
TNT May 7th following AM Service
Men’s Prayer Breakfast April 8th at 7:00 AM
Switch 56 April 14th 5:30-8:00 PM
MAX April 20th – 22nd
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Larry Welch – Continue to recover from sickness.
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Myles Clawson, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals, DeVere Davis
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Karen Radovich, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Amy Young, Carol Tadlock, Sam Kirby, Bill Swaby, Peg Stone
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Andrew & Jenna
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona