Sunday, March 6, 2022
Join us next week at 9:30AM for Sunday School!
Children will leave after song service for Jr. Church.
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast this Saturday at 7 AM. If you would like to help prepare food, please be here at 6 AM.
- If you would like to donate Easter Candy for the Community Easter Egg hunt, you can leave your donations in the large container next to the mailboxes.
- Iowa Awakening will be at 6:00pm on March 27th. This will be a district wide worship and prayer service at Gateway Nazarene in Oskaloosa, IA. We will be canceling our Sunday Evening service to encourage everyone to join us for this event. Our D.S. Mike Kraemer will be speaking. Childcare will be provided for ages birth to 5 years.
- Mark your calendars for April 24th-27th for our Spring Revival; Ignite: A Single Spark can Start a Movement. We will be meeting each night of revival at 6:30 PM.
- The Iowa District Men’s Retreat will be April 1st – 2nd at the East Iowa Bible Camp. You can register online at iowanazarene.org. Registration is open.
- The Iowa District Women’s Retreat will be April 8th – 9th in Des Moines. Register online at iowanazarene.org. Your registration does not include your hotel reservations. You can call 1-800-248-4013 to reserve a room. If you mention the Iowa District Women’s Retreat you can get a discounted rate (discount is not given after March 21st).
- Kids Zone Quiz Meet is in Bloomfield this Saturday, their District Meet will be here on March 19th. Teen’s District Quiz Meet will be in Oskaloosa March 18th -19th. Please pray for our quizzers as they continue to study the Word.
- We are planning to return to Camp Okamo for a Work & Witness trip March 16th-20th. If you are interested in going; please see Jeff Wilson, contact the church office, or write your name, phone number, and Camp Okamo on top of the bulletin and drop it in the offering.
- Tava’s Wednesday evening Bible Study just started a new study in Nehemiah this week. If you do not already have a class, this is a great time to start!
- TNT will meet next Sunday following AM service. If you are in your 20’s and 30’s please join us for food and fellowship. If you plan to attend, please bring a side dish.
- Consumed Youth is having a Trivia Night and Soup Supper Fundraiser April 2nd. They will begin serving food and open registration at 5:30 PM. Soup supper will be a free will donation, and they will also have baked goods for sale. Entry fee for a team is $50, each team can have up to 6 members. Trivia questions will begin at 6:30 PM.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Men’s Prayer Breakfast March 12th at 7:00 AM
Daylight Savings will begin on March 13th
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Jerry Stewart (Brenda Niles’ Dad) – Hospice
DeVere Davis – COVID
Ukraine/Russia – Safely of their Citizens and Direction for their leaders
Pastor Jonathan’s Transition Schedule:
March 11th – 20th – Family will be in Moravia
March 24th – 26th – Pastor Jonathan will be in Garnett
April 1st – 4th – Family will be in Moravia
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, Richard Hatfield, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Margaret Houser, Jay Rogers, Myles Clawson, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Larry Smith, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Bev Ryan, Glennis Ward, Vernell Alexandres, Louise McBain, Kristin Anderson, Deanna Allen, Phyllis Keever, Lynn Knapp, Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, David Weeks, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Lynn Winans, Karen Radovich, Leon Kleiss, Ryan McElroy, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Lori Johnson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Letha Cormeny McDonough, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Jonny Moore, Melisa Wenger, Amy Young, Cindy Riggenbach, Sunny Martin, Joe Nucko
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Trino and Anna Jara
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona