Sunday, March 21, 2021
OPEN but will NOT have workers due to social distancing.
- Mission Trip to Kentucky April 18th – 24th – We are planning to take lumber and building supplies to Kentucky to help with the cleanup and rebuilding effort. If you would be interested in going please specify so on the top of your bulletin (include your name and phone #) and place it in the offering.
- Register NOW for VBS! This year’s VBS “The Knights of North Castle” will be June 7th – June 11th. Please preregister by May 10th to guarantee your child will receive a T-Shirt. You can register online at lighthousenaz.org.
- Sunday School Workers Needed! – If you would be willing to help please contact Heather Whitney or let us know at the church office.
- Due to safety concerns, we will not be having our annual Candy Dash this year. In its place we will be having a prize drawing for children nursery age to 6th grade. Your child’s name will be placed in the drawing for each Sunday and Wednesday that they attend in March. The names will be split into four age groups and the winners will be announced Sunday April 4th during morning service.
- Instead of our annual Easter Drama we will be taking some time from our normal worship service to share a variety of skits leading up to Easter. We encourage you to invite someone to share the story of Jesus’s life, death, and resurrection during this Easter season.
- 2021 Iowa District Men’s Retreat will be held March 26th-27th at East Iowa Bible Camp in Deep River, IA., Registration ends TOMORROW. The retreat cost is $50.00 which includes one night lodging, meals, and all activities. You will need to bring your own bedding.
- 2021 Iowa District Women Retreat will be held April 9th-10th at the Airport Holiday Inn. Register by this Thursday at www.iowanazarene.org if you are planning to attend. When making hotel reservation mention the Iowa District Women’s Retreat for a discounted room rate (will be $99). The retreat cost will be $65.
- Men’s Ministries Scholarship Applications are on the Welcome Center in the Vestibule, if you would like a digital copy you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one. All applications are due on April 3rd, 2021.
- Craft Day is this Friday! Join us for a day of food and fellowship. Bring your favorite craft to work on as well as food for whatever time of day you plan to attend. We will start at 9 am and be here all day!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
60’s Plus March 28th after PM service
Men’s Prayer Breakfast April 10th 7:00 PM
TNT April 11th after AM service
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Kaylee Cloyed – Recovering from Surgery
Cindy Pool’s Mother – Serious Health Needs
Rev. Walter King – Cancer
Babs Thomas – Serious Health Needs
Debbie Tarbell – Hip
Pauline Nord – Recovering from Surgery
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, Richard Hatfield, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Margaret Houser, Don Hontz, Jay Rogers, Myles Clawson, Ed Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Larry Smith, Darrell Keeney, Larry Proctor, Janice Davis
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Bev Ryan, Glennis Ward, Vernell Alexandres, Louise McBain, Kristin Anderson, Deanna Allen, Phyllis Keever, Lynn Knapp, Mary Pryzny, Sandra Ayers, Marion Main, David Weeks, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Vic Helt, Lynn Winans, Karen Radovich, Leon Kleiss, Ryan McElroy, Luke Brown, , David Godby, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Lori Johnson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Letha Cormeny McDonough, George Jones, Denise Dillion, Shane Exline, Chasity Hardin, Rod Hutt, Don Vander Hart, Kim Williams, Nathan Stouwie, Ricky Whitehead, Deborah Hudson
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to email@example.com, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Trino and Anna Jara
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona