Sunday, March 19, 2023
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Children will leave following song service for Jr. Church.
- TNT will be TODAY following the AM Service. If you are in your twenties and thirties we invite you to come join us for food and fellowship.
- Congratulations to our Youth and Kid Quizzers who have finished their regular season! All these kids have worked hard this year and we are so proud of them. If you see one of our quizzers take a minute to congratulate them on such a great year.
- Larry Welch would like to invite you to share in cake and fellowship for his 85th Birthday, March 26th from 1 – 4 PM in the gym. Please do not bring gifts.
- Sherry Clark would like to thank you for your prayers, and share that she is doing very well.
- 2023 Graduating Seniors: Be sure to get your Men’s Ministry Scholarship Application in by April 17th. You can pick up a paper copy from the Welcome Center or you can email the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward you a link to fill the application out online. If you have questions see Jeff Wilson, Dayton Fears, or Joe Cloyed.
- Gisele will be teaching a 12-week Thursday Morning ladies Bible Study. They started last Thursday at 10:00 AM, but there is still time to join! The study is entitled “King David… Trusting God for a Lifetime.” See Gisele or Nancy Hatfield for a study.
- Iowa District Men’s Retreat – March 31st-April 1st at East Iowa Bible Camp. For more information and for registration visit iowanazarene.org, events page. Registration closes March 27th. Iowa District Women’s Retreat – April 14th-15th at the Des Moines Holiday Inn. For more information and from registration visit iowanazarene.org, events page. Registration closes March 24th.
- Easter Drama is almost here! This year’s presentation This Changes Everything will be April 2nd at 6:00 PM, April 5th at 7:00 PM, and April 7th at 7:00 PM. Please help us share this information! Pray that God will open the hearts of those who come to hear His message for them.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
60’s Plus (invites teens for Snack Chat) March 26th following PM Service
No TNT in April
Men’s Prayer Breakfast April 8th at 7:00 AM
Switch 56 April 14th 5:30-8:00 PM
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Paul (retired Pastor) & Kay Miller – Health Needs
Charlene Allen (Cindy Riggenbach’s mother) – Health needs
Judy Jones (Sherry Clark’s Sister) – Surgery Monday
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Myles Clawson, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals, DeVere Davis
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Karen Radovich, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Amy Young, Carol Tadlock, Sam Kirby, Bill Swaby, Peg Stone
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to email@example.com, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Andrew & Jenna
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona