Sunday, February 5, 2023
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Children will leave following song service for Jr. Church.
- Consumed Youth Ministries would like to Thank You for your support during their Pizza Ranch fundraiser. Because of your support they raised $1200.
- College and Careers Sunday School Class, for ages 18-25, started today. If you are in this age group, we would love for you to join us for this class. For more information contact Melisa Wenger @ 641-724-3112.
- 7th – 12th graders planning to go to Winter Jam with our Youth please sign up at the Welcome Center TODAY. They will leave the Church at 3:45 PM Friday.
- Consumed Youth Super Bowl Party will be Feb. 12th starting at 4:00 PM. For more youth scheduling information please check out the list of events on the youth board opposite the church office door.
- TNT is TODAY. If you are in your twenties or thirties, we invite you to join us for food and fellowship following the AM service in the dining room.
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast is this Saturday Feb. 11th. If you would be able to help prepare breakfast, please be here at 6:30 AM, breakfast will be served at 7:00 AM.
- This Saturday our Youth and Kid Quizzers will be quizzing at Des Moines Eastside Church at 10:00 AM. Please pray for our youth and children as they continue to study the Word. They are getting closer to the end of their seasons which tends to make it harder to stay motivated, so if you see one of our quizzers offer them some words of encouragement or praise.
- Save the Date! Rick Pearson from Camp Table Rock will be here February 24th – 26th presenting a series on reThinktruth. He will share how the media has been lying to us and infiltrating our legacy for the next generations. Following Friday evening service the there will be a Youth “hang out” from 8:00-10:00 PM.
- Women’s Ministry is gathering names and numbers of individuals who would be willing to make and deliver a meal in different communities when the need arises. If you would be willing to be on this list, please reach out to Melia Chapman, Martha Van Sickel, or Cindy Riggenbach.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Men’s Prayer Breakfast Feb. 11th 7:00 AM
Board Meeting Feb. 13th 7:00 PM
Rick Pearson – reThinktruth – Feb 24th – 26th
60’s Plus Feb. 26th following PM Service
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Wayne Veach – Hospital
Todd Harp – Health
Sherry Clark – Knee Replacement Feb. 7th
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Myles Clawson, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals, DeVere Davis
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Karen Radovich, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Amy Young, Carol Tadlock, Sam Kirby, Kenny McAllister, Bill Swaby
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to email@example.com, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Andrew & Jenna
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona