Sunday 2/5/2023 PM Service
Sunday, February 4, 2024
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Our kids will be leaving for Children’s Church following song service.
• Keith and Bonnie Helmick would like to send a heartfelt thank you to everyone who shared in celebrating their 60th Anniversary last Sunday! It was not only an anniversary celebration as it was a celebration of love and friendships that have lasted a lifetime!
• It’s Sunday Funday! Join us immediately following morning worship for Football, Finger Foods, & Fellowship.
• February 10th will be a home quiz meet for our Bible Quizzers! Come out and support them starting at 10:00 AM. They have been working so hard at learning God’s Word! If you can’t be here to support them physically, please continue to pray for them and offer words of encouragement when you see them.
• There will be a free-will donation lunch after the Children’s quiz meet this Saturday. A list will be emailed out soon for items needed for lunch. If you would like to help serve in the kitchen, please reach out to Jordan Horstick.
• Consumed Youth will be having a Super Bowl party in the teen’s room next Sunday, February 10th starting at 5:00PM. Please bring a snack to share and don’t forget to wear your favorite team’s jersey!
• The Women’s Ministry will be gathering Friday, February 16th for a “fill the freezer” cooking day starting at 9:00 AM. They will be making casseroles and cookies to put in the freezer to be able to share meals when the need arises. All are welcome to join! If you would like to donate supplies, there is a “needs list” in the foyer. Please see Cindy Riggenbach or Martha VanSickel with any questions.
• Graduating Seniors of 2024! If you are interested in applying for the Men’s Ministry Scholarship, please email the church office at email@example.com and we will forward you a link to fill out the application online. There will also be paper copies in the foyer. Applications are due back by April 14th, please return to the office. If you have any questions, please see Jeff Wilson.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Men’s Prayer Breakfast Feb. 10th 7:00 AM
Kids & Teen’s Home Quiz Meet Feb. 10th 10:00 AM
Church Board Meeting Feb. 12th 7:00 PM
60’s Plus Feb. 25th 7:00 PM
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Laretta Seeley- health needs/injury
Khinley Jo- she has started a new round of chemo, please pray it goes smoothly and that she stays healthy.
Dave Shelquist- surgery/recovery for a broken hip.
John DeVore- health needs/thyroid
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, James Gilbert, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals, Vicky Johnson, David Godby, Pauline Nord, Denise Asbury, Debbie McDanel, John and Barb DeVore, Rita Boley. Deb Andrews
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Marion Main, Karen Radovich, Carol Monson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Amy Young, Carol Tadlock, Peg Stone, Flint Dunham, Khinley Selix, Destiny Drew, Angelina Lucas
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our Missionaries: Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
Our LINKS Missionary – Andrew & Jenna Stout, Charity Shoamon, Danielle Hardcastle, Martin & Cezi Glendenning