Sunday, February 26, 2023
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Children will leave following song service for Jr. Church.
- We are excited to welcome Rick Pearson from Camp Table Rock! He will be speaking today at our regular AM Service.
- If you plan to have your child be a palm waver for the Easter Drama, please sign up TODAY at the Welcome Center. Easter Drama practice starts at 3:45. If you have a costume at home, please bring it in.
- 2023 Graduating Seniors: Be sure to get your Men’s Ministry Scholarship Application in by April 17th. You can pick up a paper copy from the Welcome Center or you can email the church office at email@example.com and we will forward you a link to fill the application out online. If you have questions see Jeff Wilson, Dayton Fears, or Joe Cloyed.
- Convoy of Hope will be making its first delivery and hold training seasons on March 18th and 19th. This will be a great outreach for our surrounding communities. If you are willing to help with this outreach, please join us the 18th from 9:00 – 2:00 PM.
- Iowa District Men’s Retreat – March 31st-April 1st at East Iowa Bible Camp. For more information and for registration visit iowanazarene.org, events page. Registration closes March 27th.
- Iowa District Women’s Retreat – April 14th-15th at the Des Moines Holiday Inn. For more information and from registration visit iowanazarene.org, events page. Registration closes March 24th.
- Congratulations to Larry & Doris Proctor who recently celebrated 50 years of marriage (Feb. 24th), as well as Wayne & Sue Veach who recently celebrated 65 years of marriage (Feb. 9th). “Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.” Romans 12:10.
- Join 60’s Plus tonight for some food and fellowship following our PM service.
- We need help in the kitchen for the Easter Drama as well as groceries donated for the meals. If you are willing to help you can sign up at the welcome center for a time or check your emails to find the link the church sent out to sign up for both. If you have any questions or issues call the church office at 724-3649.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
TNT March 5th following AM Service
Men’s Prayer Breakfast March 11th 7:00 AM
Switch 56 March 10th 5:30-8:00 PM
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Bill McLeroy (Sheryl Fuller’s brother) – Critical condition
Floyed Proctor – Surgery on heart valve
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Myles Clawson, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals, DeVere Davis
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Karen Radovich, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Amy Young, Carol Tadlock, Sam Kirby, Bill Swaby, Peg Stone
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Andrew & Jenna
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona