Sunday 2/5/2023 PM Service
Sunday, December 31, 2023
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Children will NOT be leaving following song service for Jr. Church today.
• I hope everyone had a very blessed and Merry Christmas!
• We would love for you to join us for our New Years Eve Gathering tonight at 6:00 PM. We will start out with a devotional and then spend the evening in fellowship by playing games and enjoying some snacks! We encourage you to bring a finger food to share and, if you have one, your favorite board game. Come help us celebrate the blessings that God has given us this past year! 60’s plus will not be meeting separately as they will be joining in on the fun too! The teens will then gather around 7:00 PM for their annual lock-in. Parents can come back to the church Monday morning at 7:00 AM to collect their children.
• Greg & Rachel will be here January 12th-13th to present to us “The Fun Marriage Workshop!” The times will be Friday from 6:00-8:45 PM and Saturday 8:30 AM-3:30 PM. The Fun Marriage Workshop is a humor-filled, interactive yet informative conference. It’s not the same old marriage material packaged in the same old way- couples of all ages can experience intriguing, real-life stories that allow you to grow and thrive in your relationships. There is a sign-up sheet in the foyer if you are interested in attending. The cost is $25 per couple.
• If you are interested in being a part of the 2024 Easter Drama, please get signed up in the foyer. Easter is early this year so we will have to start planning earlier. Having a list of who plans to be in the drama helps us plan songs, staging, and costumes. It takes a lot to pull off and we need as much help as we can get in all departments.
• If you would like a 2023 giving statement, please get signed up for one! The last Sunday offering that will go on the 2023 year will be today, December 31st. Starting tomorrow, o0ffering will be on the 2024 statement.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Church Board Meeting Jan. 8th at 7:00 PM
Men’s Breakfast Jan. 13th at 7:00 AM
Teens and Kids Quizzing Jan. 13th.
Craft Day Jan. 26th starting at 9:00 AM
60’s Plus Jan. 28th at 7:00 PM
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Joe & Pat Angran- Joe has Lymphoma cancer all throughout his body. He is at home and on hospice.
Lois Phillips- still has a long road to go with physical therapy but she made it home Saturday!!
Anna, Jordan Hall’s niece- is home and doing good but regaining strength is going to be a long progress.
Rita Boley- health issues
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, James Gilbert, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals, Vicky Johnson, David Godby, Elaine Luse, Pauline Nord, Denise Asbury, Debbie McDanel, John and Barb DeVore
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, Angela Freese, Nicki Cossolotto, Karen Radovich, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Amy Young, Carol Tadlock, Peg Stone, Flint Dunham, Khinley Selix, Destiny Drew
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM, send an email to email@example.com, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our Missionaries: Our LINKS Missionary – Andrew & Jenna Stout
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan