Sunday 2/5/2023 PM Service
Sunday, December 3, 2023
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Children will leave following song service for Jr. Church.
• Join us immediately after service for Sunday Funday: Crockpots & Casseroles!
• A big thank you for all who helped make the Mission Auction and chili cook-off a success! We are continuously blessed by your generosity and faithfulness.
• This Saturday, December 9th is our next quiz meet! The teens will be at Greater Life Church in Des Moines, and the children will be at Hope Church in Ankeny. Please lift our students up in prayer as they continue to dig deeper into the Word of God.
• Happy Birthday Jesus! The Christmas Extravaganza: On Sunday evening, December 17th, at 6:00 PM, we would love to have you join us for a Stellar family gathering! Pastor Jordan and the kids will lead us through an interactive program that will conclude with fellowship in the gym to enjoy refreshments with our Pastors and their Wives.
• Consumed Youth Christmas Party will be December 17th in the youth room following the morning service.
• The 60’s Plus group will be having their Christmas party at the Amish just north of town on December 19th at 5:00 PM. Please sign up in the foyer if you are planning to attend.
• Greg & Rachel will be here January 12th-13th to present to us “The Fun Marriage Workshop!” The Fun Marriage Workshop is a humor-filled, interactive yet informative conference. It’s not the same old marriage material packaged in the same old way- couples of all ages can experience intriguing, real-life stories that allow you to grow and thrive in your relationships. There will be a sign-up sheet in the foyer if you would like to attend, the cost is $25 per couple.
• If you would like a 2023 giving statement, please sign up for one in the foyer.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Men’s Prayer Breakfast Dec. 9th at 7:00 AM
Church Board Meeting Dec. 11th 7:00 PM
Teen Lock-In Dec. 31st.
Holiday Service Schedule:
December 24th- Regular AM Services; Christmas Eve Service 5:00 PM
December 27th- NO PM Services
December 31st- Regular AM Services; New Years Eve Gathering 6:00 PM
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Lois Phillips- still recovering, she is now in Centerville at Care Initiative.
Pastor Jonathan and Jordan’s niece, Anna- continued prayers for answers and treatment or a healing miracle!
Debbie McDanel- health issues.
Nathan- (friend of Curt & Sarah Hopkins) in critical condition due to gallstone complications and pancreatitis.
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, James Gilbert, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals, Vicky Johnson, David Godby, Elaine Luse, Pauline Nord
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, Angela Freese, Nicki Cossolotto, Karen Radovich, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Amy Young, Carol Tadlock, Peg Stone, Flint Dunham, Khinley Selix, Destiny Drew
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our Missionaries: Our LINKS Missionary – Andrew & Jenna Stout
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan