Sunday, November 14, 2021
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Children will leave shortly after song service for Jr. Church.
- Today Rustic Roots and Lil’ Sprouts 4-H club will be having a pasta dinner (free will donation) at the Methodist Church until 1:30PM. The money will go to filling backpacks that are given to children when they are sent to a foster home. Items included are – a change of clothes, pair of pjs, and a personal item such as a toy.
- Please join us this Saturday Nov. 20th from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM for the Annual Holiday Market Place and Cookie Extravaganza. We will have vendors selling homemade crafts, jewelry, food, and more.
- We need donations for the Cookie Extravaganza this Saturday. The teens will be making cookies as well but are pressed for time to make enough, so any help is greatly appreciated. If you are willing to make cookies to donate there will be a sign-up sheet on the welcome center.
- This year’s Mission Auction will be Saturday December 4th. Dinner (free will donation) will be served at 6 PM and the auction will begin at 7 PM. If you would like to donate items for the auction, please see Jeff Wilson. Great items for donating include new toys, craft items, and hunting/ fishing items. Please do not send clothing of any kind.
- 60’s Plus will have their Christmas party on Dec. 9th at 6:00 PM at Yoder’s north of Moravia. There is a sign-up sheet on the welcome center if you are planning to attend. Please sign up by Nov. 28th.
- Are you ready to pack shoeboxes! Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes are available in the vestibule. Please consider how many shoeboxes you can put together this year. We will start collecting TODAY! You will also be able to drop off shoeboxes at the church all this week, Mon-Fri from 9am-3pm, Wed 6pm-8pm as well, and Saturday 7:30am-12:30pm.
- If you and your family would like to have a mailbox in the vestibule, please indicate so on the top portion of the bulletin. Remember to include the names of your family members and place it in the offering.
- Pastor Freddy will be preaching this year’s Thanksgiving Service at the Methodist Church at 7:00 PM on Nov. 25th.
- We will be collecting our annual Thanksgiving mission offering Sunday Nov. 21st. Please make sure your giving is clearly marked.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Men’s Prayer Breakfast December 11th at 7:00 AM
Mission Auction Dec. 4th
60’s Plus Nov. 28th Following PM service
Children Christmas Program December 12th AM service
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Our Next Pastor and family
The Family of Eugene Engle
The Family of Stephanie Linsey
Helen King – Hospital
Tim – Hospital
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, Richard Hatfield, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Margaret Houser, Don Hontz, Jay Rogers, Myles Clawson, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Larry Smith, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Bev Ryan, Glennis Ward, Vernell Alexandres, Louise McBain, Kristin Anderson, Deanna Allen, Phyllis Keever, Lynn Knapp, Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, David Weeks, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Lynn Winans, Karen Radovich, Leon Kleiss, Ryan McElroy, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Lori Johnson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Letha Cormeny McDonough, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Ricky Whitehead, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Jonny Moore, Steve Davidson, Melisa Wenger, Amy Young, Cindy Riggenbach
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Trino and Anna Jara
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona