Sunday, October 3, 2021
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Children will leave shortly after song service for Jr. Church.
- Today is World Communion Sunday! Please make sure to get your communion cup from one of the tables in the vestibule when you come in.
- TODAY is the last day we will be collecting Fall Alabaster Offering. This offering provides funds to help in the many aspects of building churches around the world, from purchasing land, building parsonages, and much more.
- Real Life Women’s Conference at the Iowa Events Center Hy Vee Hall will be Nov. 19th and Nov. 20th. Doors open Friday at 5 PM – Concert 9 PM and Saturday at 8 AM – Concert 4:30 PM. If you are interested in more information or purchasing tickets, you can visit com.
- Next Sunday Oct. 10th at 5:00 PM we will have a speaker from Uganda named Bonny with Operation Christmas Child. Bonny received a shoebox from OCC as a child and wants to share how you can touch a child’s life by packing a shoebox this year. Please invite your friends to hear Bonny speak and get involved in OCC. This will be our evening service for the day.
- TNT is canceled for today. Please join us in November.
- Teen Quiz Meet this Saturday in Ankeny at 10:30 AM. Kids Quiz Meet is also this Saturday in Bloomfield at 10
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast this Saturday at 7:00 AM.
- The next Craft Day will be Oct. 15th. Bring your scrapbooking, knitting, sewing, or any other craft you enjoy for a day of food and fellowship. We will begin at 10 AM, please bring food for whatever time of day you plan to attend.
- Youth Fundraiser: Volleyball League will begin next Sunday. Games will be played Sunday afternoons 2:00, 3:00, & 4:00.
- Janiece Self will be leading a New Hope Discipleship Class starting this Wednesday at 7:00 PM. The first meeting will take place in the Church Library. If you are interested in this class, there is a sign-up sheet on the Welcome Center in the visible.
- This year we will be having Trunk or Treat, but no Pumpkin Barn. If you would be willing to help, please see Pastor Freddy or there are sing up sheets on the welcome center. We are wanting a more elaborate event this year and will need as many cars as we can get.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Men’s Prayer Breakfast October 9th at 7:00 AM
60’ Plus Oct. 24th following PM service
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Our Next Pastor and family
Phil Hughes – Serious Health Issues
The Family of Fred Finley
The Family of Donna Davis
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, Richard Hatfield, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Margaret Houser, Don Hontz, Jay Rogers, Myles Clawson, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Larry Smith, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Bev Ryan, Glennis Ward, Vernell Alexandres, Louise McBain, Kristin Anderson, Deanna Allen, Phyllis Keever, Lynn Knapp, Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, David Weeks, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Lynn Winans, Karen Radovich, Leon Kleiss, Ryan McElroy, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Lori Johnson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Letha Cormeny McDonough, Shane Exline, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Ricky Whitehead, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Jonny Moore, Steve Davidson, Melissa Winger
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to email@example.com, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Trino and Anna Jara
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona