Sunday, October 25, 2020 ANNOUNCEMENTS
Nursery workers: OPEN but will NOT have workers due to social distancing.
- We are planning to resume Jr. Church Nov 1st. Pastor Freddy will do his best to social distance children but there will be a few changes to try to make this easier. First children will not be going to the gym until after song service is over, second when Pastor Chapman dismisses church, he will first ask that parents with children in Jr church go get them. We know you want to socialize but please wait and do so after you pick up your children. This will be K – 6th Grade only.
- Baby dedication will be November 8th. If you are interested in having your baby dedicated, please indicate so on the top of your bulletin, include your name, number or email and put it in the offering.
- Nursery and Praisn’ Pre-School can not resume until we have volunteers if you would like to sign up to volunteer please talk with Pastor Freddy or there is a sign-up sheet on the Welcome Center.
- Sunday Volleyball league has begun. As a reminder during this time no one should be outside of the gym area, this is a safety precaution due to Covid-19. If you are playing and your children are here, there will be a room attached to the gym available for them. There should be no children or teens roaming other areas of the church.
- WE NEED YOUR HELP – we need more volunteers for Trunk-or-Treat. If you would be willing to park your car in the parking lot and help pass out candy, please indicate so on the top of your bulletin and put it in the offering. We are hoping to have more cars than ever this year.
- Operation Christmas Child’s Shoe Boxes will be available TODAY make sure to get yours!
- We are still planning to have Baptism, but due to Covid-19 we are not ready to set a date yet. We will keep you updated when we feel comfortable setting a date
- Come to The Altar! We will be having ladies Intercession and Praise regularly on Tuesday nights from 6PM – 8PM in the sanctuary. Ladies help us pray for families, communities, and for our church at The Altar.
- REMINDER: Our services are recorded and put on YouTube. Cameras start recording when the music starts. If you would like to ensure that you are not seen on these video’s we advise you to sit in the back half of the sanctuary, our cameras will be avoiding these areas. We will also be avoiding zooming into the audience as well. We are glad to have the ability to share His message with so many but want to make sure you are still comfortable.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Men’s Prayer Breakfast Nov. 14th at 7:00 AM
60’s Plus Oct. 25th after PM service
Operation Christmas Child – Shoe Box Collection Nov. 16th – 21th
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Rod Hutt – Cancer
Tish Johnson – Continual Recovery
Marshall Albertson – Continued Recovery
Kenneth Shephard (Martha VanSickel’s brother) – Covid-19
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, Richard Hatfield, Terri Price, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Bob and Margaret Houser, Don Hontz, Jay Rogers, Myles Clawson, Ed Seeley, Jakob Hawkins, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Dorothy Usher, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Larry Smith, Lee Harkins, Darrell Keeney, Dean Kaster, Larry Proctor
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Bev Ryan, Glennis Ward, Vernell Alexandres, Louise McBain, Kristin Anderson, Deanna Allen, Phyllis Keever, Lynn Knapp, Mary Pryzny, Sandra Ayers, Marion Main, David Weeks, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Vic Helt, Lynn Winans, Karen Radovich, Shannon Potter, Leon Kleiss, Ryan McElroy, Luke Brown, , David Godby, Marie Daugherty, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Lori Johnson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, JD Sims, Lee Harkins, Anna Bratz, Letha Cormeny McDonough, Dennis Miller, George Jones, Denise Dillion, Shane Exline, Chasity Hardin, Rod Hutt
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our Missionaries: Our LINKS Missionary – Barb Messer
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona