Sunday, January 3, 2021 ANNOUNCEMENTS
OPEN but will NOT have workers due to social distancing.
- Sunday School resumes Today. Masks are required for teens and children’s Sunday School classrooms. Adult Sunday School classes masks are not required, but most classes will not have the space to social distance. It will be your responsibility to take any precautionary measure that might make you more comfortable attending. Jr. Church and Children’s Wednesday evening activities will resume this week. Masks will be required.
- Tava Hoffman’s New Women’s Bible Study on Ecclesiastes will start Wednesday evenings on Jan. 13th. Tava is planning to have notes available so if someone is unable to attend a lesson they can catch up. If you are planning to attend, please let her know so she can try and print enough copies. All are welcome.
- We will be taking Communion TODAY please make sure to get you communion cup from the vestibule.
- Moravia Community Blood Drive will be held Jan. 19th here in the Gym from 1-6 PM. If you would like to set up an appointment, please call Carol Martin at 641-895-9090.
- If you would like a giving statement for 2020 there is a sign-up sheet on the welcome center in the lobby. If you are listening from home and not able to sign up, please email email@example.com and ask to be placed on the sign-up sheet. We will be printing these this week and putting them in your mailboxes at church. If other arrangements need to be made please let us know.
- Mission 360 will be going on a mission trip to Camp Table Rock to replace windows in the cabins. They will be leaving Wednesday Jan. 13th and returning Jan. 17th. Food and lodging will be provided by the camp and transportation will be provided by the church. If you are interested in going please see Jeff Wilson TODAY.
- Due to the possible risk of spreading COVID we are going to only have one baby at a time when we do Baby Dedications. If you would be interested in having your baby dedicated, please contact the church office so we can work out a date.
- There will be an all-day Craft Day Friday Jan. 15th. Bring your scrapbooking, sewing, crocheting, or any other craft you enjoy for a day of fellowship. We will be starting at 9 AM. Please bring food for whatever part of the day you plan to attend.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Men’s Prayer Breakfast Jan. 9th at 7:00 AM
Board Meeting Jan. 12th 7:00 PM
60’s Plus Jan. 31st after service
Moravia Community Blood Drive Jan. 19th
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
The Family of Angie Walker
Frank Palacio – moved to care center
Pastor Dennis Higgins – Fluid around Heart
Chad Whitney – recovering from eye surgery
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, Richard Hatfield, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Margaret Houser, Don Hontz, Jay Rogers, Myles Clawson, Ed Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Larry Smith, Darrell Keeney, Larry Proctor, Janice Davis
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Bev Ryan, Glennis Ward, Vernell Alexandres, Louise McBain, Kristin Anderson, Deanna Allen, Phyllis Keever, Lynn Knapp, Mary Pryzny, Sandra Ayers, Marion Main, David Weeks, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Vic Helt, Lynn Winans, Karen Radovich, Shannon Potter, Leon Kleiss, Ryan McElroy, Luke Brown, , David Godby, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Lori Johnson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Letha Cormeny McDonough, Dennis Miller, George Jones, Denise Dillion, Shane Exline, Chasity Hardin, Rod Hutt, Don Vander Hart, Kim Williams
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Trino and Anna Jara
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona