Sunday 2/5/2023 PM Service
Sunday, January 28, 2024
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Our kids will be leaving for Children’s Church following song service.
• Please join us in celebrating the 60th wedding anniversary of Keith and Bonnie Helmick today from 2:00-4:00 PM here at the Lighthouse Church. The couple is requesting no gifts. Your presence is enough!
• We would like to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who has helped with the Easter Drama stage set up! The bulk of it is done, but over the next few weeks we will still be working on some odds and ends. If you are willing to help but you were not able to make it this last week, please call the church office and let Alycia know. She will make a list so we can contact you when the time is needed for more help.
• Next Sunday, February 4th, is our next Sunday Funday: Football, Finger Food, & Fellowship! After morning worship will have loose meat hamburgers and hotdogs as our main, please bring your favorite finger food to share.
• February 10th will be a home quiz meet for our Bible Quizzers! Come out and support them starting at 10:00 AM. They have been working so hard at learning God’s word! If you can’t be here to support them physically, please continue to pray for them and offer words of encouragement when you see them.
• The Women’s Ministry will be gathering Friday, February 16th for a “fill the freezer” cooking day starting at 9:00 AM. They will be making casseroles and cookies to put in the freezer to be able to share meals when the need arises. All are welcome to join! If you would like to donate supplies or have any questions see Melia Chapman, Martha Van Sickel, or Cindy Riggenbach.
• The New Hope Ministry is starting a new bible study, “Becoming a Warrior of the King”. It will be on Thursday evenings, beginning February 1st, from 5:00-6:30 PM at New Hope in Centerville. This Discipleship Series teaches you who God really is and how to have a relationship with Him on a deeply personal level. If you are interested, please see Janiece Self for more information.
• If you signed up for a 2023 Giving Statement, they are finished, and we are handing them out. If you haven’t received yours yet, please see Tasha or Alycia.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
60’s Plus Jan. 28th at 7:00 PM
Men’s Prayer Breakfast Feb. 10th 7:00 AM
Kids & Teen’s Quizzing Feb. 10th
Church Board Meeting Feb. 12th 7:00 PM
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Laretta Seeley- health needs/injury
Khinley Jo- she is starting a new round of chemo, please pray it goes smoothly and that she stays healthy.
Lois Phillips- recovery and physical therapy
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, James Gilbert, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals, Vicky Johnson, David Godby, Pauline Nord, Denise Asbury, Debbie McDanel, John and Barb DeVore, Rita Boley
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Marion Main, Karen Radovich, Carol Monson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Amy Young, Carol Tadlock, Peg Stone, Flint Dunham, Khinley Selix, Destiny Drew
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM, send an email to email@example.com, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our Missionaries: Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
Our LINKS Missionary – Andrew & Jenna Stout, Charity Shoamon, Danielle Hardcastle, Martin & Cezi Glendenning