- Sunday, January 24, 2021 ANNOUNCEMENTS
OPEN but will NOT have workers due to social distancing.
- Join us next week for Sunday School at 9:30 AM! Masks are required in our children and youth classes.
- There will be an open house here at the Church on January 30th from 1-3 PM to Celebrate Larry Smith’s 80th birthday! If you are not able to attend but would like to send a card you may send them to 810 Michael St. Apt. 1 in Moravia, IA 52571. Come help us wish Larry a Happy Birthday!
- Today and next Sunday (Jan. 24th and Jan. 31st) we will be collecting a Love Offering that will go towards scholarships for a New Bible College in Papua New Guinea. Tuition for one year is about $300, if you were to travel there for a mission trip it would have cost about $2800, that money could now be tuition for over 9 individuals. Please consider what you may be able to give to this cause.
- We are looking for individuals who might be willing to help in the AV (Audio Visual) department. If interested, please see Rachael Helmick, or put your name on the top of the bulletin along with contact information stating your interest in AV and place it in the offering or the drop box by the door.
- Thank you to everyone who donated Christmas decorations over the past few weeks!
- Have you invited someone to church? At the beginning of January Pastor asked who would be committed to invite an individual to church every month this year. If you were one of those who committed to this or would like to commit, we wanted to help keep this “Mandate for 2021” on your mind. Have you invited anyone for this month yet?
- Wednesday evening Bible Study will be moved back to a regular classroom. Pastor using the Senior Adult Classroom, which is located down the hall passed the youth room stairs, first classroom on the left
- Due to the possible risk of spreading COVID we are going to only have one baby at a time when we do Baby Dedications. If you would be interested in having your baby dedicated, please contact the church office so we can work out a date.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Men’s Prayer Breakfast Feb. 13th at 7:00 AM
60’s Plus Jan. 31st after service
Craft Day Feb. 26th starting at 9:00 AM
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Jim Koellner’s Mother – Hospital
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, Richard Hatfield, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Margaret Houser, Don Hontz, Jay Rogers, Myles Clawson, Ed Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Larry Smith, Darrell Keeney, Larry Proctor, Janice Davis
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Bev Ryan, Glennis Ward, Vernell Alexandres, Louise McBain, Kristin Anderson, Deanna Allen, Phyllis Keever, Lynn Knapp, Mary Pryzny, Sandra Ayers, Marion Main, David Weeks, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Vic Helt, Lynn Winans, Karen Radovich, Shannon Potter, Leon Kleiss, Ryan McElroy, Luke Brown, , David Godby, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Lori Johnson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Letha Cormeny McDonough, Dennis Miller, George Jones, Denise Dillion, Shane Exline, Chasity Hardin, Rod Hutt, Don Vander Hart, Kim Williams
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Trino and Anna Jara
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona