Sunday 2/5/2023 PM Service
Sunday, January 21, 2024
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Our kids will be leaving for Children’s Church following song service.
• Pastor Jonathan’s Birthday was last Tuesday so if you haven’t yet, be sure to wish him a very Happy Birthday and blessings for another year here on earth!
• The first Easter Drama practice will be TONIGHT at 4:00 PM. If you are interested in being a part of the drama in anyway, we encourage you to come to the meeting and see what it’s all about. (There was a misprint on the date in last week’s bulletin. Practice is tonight, not tomorrow!) The sign-up sheet is still in the foyer.
• Stage set up for the Drama will begin tonight after evening service today. If you would like to help, please see Bill Benjamin to find out what is needed and when.
• This Friday will be another All-day crafting day here at the church. All are welcome! Bring a snack and something to sew or craft and enjoy some fellowship! They will be starting at 9:00 AM.
• Please join us in celebrating the 60th wedding anniversary of Keith and Bonnie Helmick next Sunday, January 28th from 2:00-4:00 PM here at the Lighthouse Church. The couple is requesting no gifts, your presence is enough!
• Winter is finally upon us! If we need to cancel any service times, we will send out an email to inform you of any changes. We will also post updates on our Facebook page. If you do not get our emails please write your name, phone number, and email address on the top of the bulletin and return it to an usher. Be sure to write that you would like to receive all church emails and we will get you in our system as soon as possible.
• If you signed up for a 2023 giving statement, we will start handing those out. Please see Tasha or Alycia for yours.
• We do offer online giving. If you would be interested in using this form of giving, visit our webpage at lighthousenaz.org and click the link on the top menu selection called “Online Giving”. If you have any questions or issues, you can call the church office.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
60’s Plus Jan. 28th at 7:00 PM
Sunday Funday Feb. 4th
Men’s Prayer Breakfast Feb. 10th 7:00 AM
Kids & Teen’s Quizzing Feb. 10th
Church Board Meeting Feb. 12th 7:00 PM
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
The Angran Family with the passing of Joe.
The Luse Family with the passing of Elane.
Lois Phillips- recovery and physical therapy
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, James Gilbert, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals, Vicky Johnson, David Godby, Pauline Nord, Denise Asbury, Debbie McDanel, John and Barb DeVore, Rita Boley
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Marion Main, Karen Radovich, Carol Monson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Amy Young, Carol Tadlock, Peg Stone, Flint Dunham, Khinley Selix, Destiny Drew
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our Missionaries: Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
Our LINKS Missionary – Andrew & Jenna Stout, Charity Shoamon, Danielle Hardcastle, Martin & Cezi Glendenning