Sunday 2/5/2023 PM Service
Sunday, January 14, 2024
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Our kids will be leaving for Children’s Church following song service.
• This Tuesday, January 16th LifeServe Blood Center will be here for a community blood drive from 1:00-6:00 PM. Please contact Carol Martin at 641-724-3003 to get a time scheduled to donate. Your donation with LifeServe will help save your neighbor, a friend, family member or a stranger in our own community!
• Please join us in celebrating the 60th wedding anniversary of Keith and Bonnie Helmick next Sunday, January 28th from 2:00-4:00 PM here at the Lighthouse Church. The couple is requesting no gifts, your presence is enough!
• If you are interested in being a part of the 2024 Easter Drama, please get signed up in the foyer. Easter is early this year so we will have to start planning earlier. Having a list of who plans to be in the drama helps us plan songs, staging, and costumes. It takes a lot to pull off and we need as much help as we can get in all departments!
• The first Easter Drama practice will be Monday, January 22nd at 4:00 PM. If you are interested in being a part of the drama in anyway, we encourage you to come to the meeting and see what it’s all about.
• If you would like a 2023 giving statement, please do not wait until the last minute to ask for one. You can find the signup sheet in the foyer.
• Winter is finally upon us! If we need to cancel any service times, we will send out an email to inform you of any changes. We will also post updates on our facebook page. If you do not get our emails please write your name, phone number, and email address on the top of the bulletin and return it to an usher. Be sure to write that you would like to receive all church emails and we will get you in our system as soon as possible.
• We do offer online giving. If you would be interested in using this form of giving, visit our webpage at lighthousenaz.org and click the link on the top menu selection called “Online Giving”. If you have any questions or issues, you can call the church office.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Volleyball Tournament Jan. 20th
Craft Day Jan. 26th starting at 9:00 AM
60’s Plus Jan. 28th at 7:00 PM
Sunday Funday Feb. 4th
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
The Angran Family with the passing of Joe.
The Luse Family with the passing of Elane.
Lois Phillips- still has a long road to go with physical therapy but she is home and has been able to attend church!
Rita Boley- health issues.
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, James Gilbert, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals, Vicky Johnson, David Godby, Pauline Nord, Denise Asbury, Debbie McDanel, John and Barb DeVore
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, Angela Freese, Nicki Cossolotto, Karen Radovich, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Amy Young, Carol Tadlock, Peg Stone, Flint Dunham, Khinley Selix, Destiny Drew
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our Missionaries: Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
Our LINKS Missionary – Andrew & Jenna Stout, Charity Shoamon, Danielle Hardcastle, Martin & Cezi Glendenning