Sunday 2/5/2023 PM Service
Sunday, November 5, 2023
Join us next week at 9:30 AM for Sunday School!
Children will leave following song service for Jr. Church today.
• Taco-bout a Party! Join us immediately following morning service for Sunday Funday: Fiesta & Fellowship!
• Teen and Children Quizzers will both be quizzing at Oakland Church of the Nazarene in Cedar Rapids this Saturday, November 11th. May God continue to grow in our youth’s hearts and minds.
• Calling all kids! We will be having a Harvest Party for our youth on Wednesday, November 15th from 6:30-8:00 PM. Please have your children invite their friends as this is a great outreach opportunity to share Jesus with our community!
• Don’t forget to pick up your Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes! There is a table in the foyer with empty boxes, and make sure you pick up a label to go with it. Collection week will be November 13th-19th.
• Please join us for our Annual Holiday Marketplace and Cookie Extravaganza on Saturday, November 18th from 8:30 AM-1:00 PM. A few things we are needing are cookie donations and teens to help work. If you can help with either of these, please let Jordan Horstick know.
• The Moravia Community Thanksgiving Service will be held here this year on Sunday, November 19th at 6:00 PM.
• LIFT FM will be having their Fall Pledge Drive, “Joy in the Journey” through November. If you would be interested in donating to help support their Christian radio broadcasting, you can visit liftfmfamily.com for more info.
• This year’s Mission Auction will be Saturday, December 2nd. The Consumed Youth chili cook-off will be served at 5:30 PM and the auction will begin at 6:00 PM. If you would like to donate items for the auction, please see Jeff Wilson. Great items for donating include new toys, home décor, craft items, and hunting/fishing items. Please do not send clothing of any kind. There will be a table in the foyer soon to start collecting items.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Men’s Prayer Breakfast Nov. 11th at 7:00 AM
Church Board Meeting Nov. 13th at 6:30 PM
Holiday Service Schedule:
November 19th- Community Thanksgiving Service at 6:00 PM
November 22nd- No PM Services
December 24th- Regular AM Services; Christmas Eve Service
December 27th- No PM Services
December 31st- Regular Service Times
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
Lois Phillips- still recovering, she is now in Centerville at Care Initiative.
Ann Spurgin- (Norma’s son-in-law’s mother) still in hospital since August from complications from a broken femur.
Pastor Jonathan and Jordan’s niece. She has been sleeping a lot and has had a headache for 2 weeks.
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, James Gilbert, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals, Vicky Johnson, David Godby, Elaine Luse
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, Angela Freese, Nicki Cossolotto, Karen Radovich, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Amy Young, Carol Tadlock, Peg Stone, Flint Dunham, Khinley Selix, Destiny Drew
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
ur Missionaries: Our LINKS Missionary – Andrew & Jenna Stout
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan