Sunday, April 24, 2022
Join us next week at 9:30Am for Sunday School.
Children will leave after song service for Jr. Church
- Spring Revival starts TONIGHT! Ignite: A Single Spark can Start a Movement, with Pastor Michael Perkins. Please join us tonight through Wednesday at 6:30 PM each night.
- There will be no regular Bible Studies or Children’s activities this Wednesday evening due to Revival services.
- We would like to thank everyone who was involved with the Easter Drama this year, from cast and crew, security, ushers, kitchen help, costumes, make-up, sets, childcare helpers, pray warriors, and so much more. This outreach could not take place without all of you!
- Baccalaureate Services will be held at the Lighthouse Church of the Nazarene on May 4th at 7:00 PM. If you are a graduating senior we invite you, your family, and friends to come Celebrate your graduation with us. We will not be having any regular evening services this night but encourage you all to share in this evening with our seniors.
- Church Members: If you are interested in being a Delegate to District Assembly, NMI or SDMI please indicate so on the top portion of your bulletin and place it in the offering.
- Security Team Members and Sunday School Teachers: Centerville Hospital is offering CPR/BLS classes on April 25th and April 26th from 6-9 PM. If you are interested in attending this class on one of these days, please contact Chad Whitney at 660-341-2437.
- All Day Craft Day on April 29th! Bring your favorite craft and food for whatever part of the day you plan to attend and join us for a day of fellowship, food, and fun! We will start at 10:00 AM.
- We do offer Online Giving! If you are interested in this method of giving you can visit our website lighthousenaz.org and choose the Online Giving tab at the top of the page.
- VBS will be June 6th – 10th from 8:30am – noon. To pre-register your child online, go to lighthousenaz.org and follow the link for VBS. We are still looking for volunteers and we will have sign-up sheets for supplies. Please watch for further details. If you have any questions, contact JoAnna Welch.(641-216-3429).
- Life Line Screening event will be held Wednesday April 27th. If you are interested in an appointment, please call 1-800-690-0323. For more details you can visit LLSA.SOCIAL/HS.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
60’s Plus April 24th following PM Service
TNT May 1st following AM Service
Men’s Prayer Breakfast May 14th at 7:00 AM
THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS:
The family of Beverly Gibson
Nancy Klampe – Hospital
Tim Sandeen – Hospital
Sandra Orman – Upcoming Surgery
Pastor Jonathan’s Transition Schedule:
April 28th – 30th Pastor Jonathan in Garnett
May 6th – 8th Family in Moravia
Those with health needs: Michael Condra, Richard Hatfield, James Gilbert, Katie Kirkpatrick, Rick Swartz, Roberta Gaudry, Alvin Davis, Margaret Houser, Jay Rogers, Myles Clawson, Ed and Laretta Seeley, Kathy Canny, Robert Garry, Jason Robb, Maddie Johnston, Cheri Strunk, Larry Smith, Darrell Keeney, Melanie Seals, DeVere Davis
Those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments: Bev Ryan, Glennis Ward, Vernell Alexandres, Louise McBain, Kristin Anderson, Deanna Allen, Phyllis Keever, Lynn Knapp, Mary Pryzny, Marion Main, David Weeks, Shelley Frasher, Angela Freese, Jerry Hatfield, Nicki Cossolotto, Lynn Winans, Karen Radovich, Leon Kleiss, Ryan McElroy, Carol Monson, Steve Angran, Lori Johnson, Doug Main, Loraine Howk, Anna Bratz, Chasity Hardin, Kim Williams, Deborah Hudson, Dennis Welch, Amy Young, Cindy Riggenbach, Sunny Martin, Joe Nucko
If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office Monday – Friday 9 AM – 1 PM, send an email to email@example.com, or use the top of the bulletin to write the information and place it in the offering. Please keep us informed so your church family can pray for you and/or with you in your time of need.
Our LINKS Missionary – Trino and Anna Jara
Tom & Ai Van Sickel – Japan
John & Daniece Woods – Native American Christian Academy, Arizona